Sat, Sep 21|
You and the ThetaHealing® Partner Course *NEW*
In this course, you will delve deeply into how to expand, narrow and deepen your connection and love with your partner, and you will have the opportunity to clear limiting beliefs and blockages that can prevent you from finding the ideal partner.
Hora & Localização
Sep 21, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Sep 22, 2024, 6:00 PM GMT+1
Sobre o Evento
Sat and Sun: 9 am to 6 pm
Training Value: €350
- Manual and Coffee-Break;
- Closed group access on facebook for student support and support;
- Monthly meeting to practice with other students and with the support of the Instructor.
This new ThetaHealing course, You and your Partner , is designed to take you to the next step in your relationship. This seminar is not just for couples, but for anyone who wants to develop an intimate relationship, in a deep partnership.
We will enter into the relationship itself, on a daily basis, in the involvement with in-laws and mothers-in-law, with the children of this relationship and other relationships, with the aura and rules of the couple, with having time for each other, fights for superiority, my money your money our money, sex, blocks and obstacles transmitted to us by ancestors, about feeling in a team and about the renewal of a relationship.
It's not a course about couples in a specific gender identity, but we look at the male and female roles we play in the relationship that we often don't even notice. In this course, we are aware of the secret and subconscious battles for dominance and we improve the love relationship, with its challenges and beauty. An amazing course!
Living in a relationship is a great opportunity for self-knowledge and spiritual growth.
Prerequisite: Basic DNA® Course, Advanced DNA® & Deepening in Digging® Certification: as a ThetaHealing® practitioner of the Tu and your Partner course, recognized by the ThetaHealing Institute of knowledge.
- Due to the situation of Covid19, the number of students per course will be limited to a maximum of 10 students.
- Students are asked to bring their own mask; disinfectants will be provided upon entry.
- The JustBu space is a private space; during the course days, only participating students will have access to the space, which will be properly sanitized before and during the course days.
- For meals, students are allowed to bring their own lunch and have lunch in the space, if they do not want to go out to eat. The JustBu space has a small terrace, ideal for a light meal and a moment of relaxation outdoors.
- Ticket type
To guarantee your place, a deposit of €50 must be made and the remaining amount paid up to 2 days before the start of the course. Payment can be made through: 1. MBWay via tel. 960357346 2. Bank Transfer (PT50 0033 0000 45510525282 05 - SWIFT: BCOMPTPL) In the reference, identify your payment and send a copy of the proof to the email: email@example.comPrice€350.00
- Ticket type
Receive first-hand information as soon as a new date for this course is scheduled.Price€0.00